Super Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breastfeeding

4 posters

Go down

breastfeeding Empty breastfeeding

Post  jacqui1528 Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:04 am

just read in my magazine that 1 famous mum wants breast feeding to made compulsary for the 1st 6 months..... . what do you all think of this????? me myself ok fine fair enough but what about the mums that cant physically do this, my milk dried up when i had keiran . thought i was feeding him and basically my wee man hadnt ate for a full 24 hrs Shocked Sad . i fed the girls too but lack of supply i had to use formula in the end too. so i dont see this being fair to be forced to do it. whats your veiws???? x
jacqui1528
jacqui1528

Back to top Go down

breastfeeding Empty breastfeeding

Post  kirstymcgurk1989 Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

i think yes people can express thier opinions but trying to force those on others and trying to force other mums to do what they did is wrong.... every mum has the right to choose without being criticised... alien

kirstymcgurk1989

Back to top Go down

breastfeeding Empty Re: breastfeeding

Post  Mumof4girls Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 pm

I don't think it should be made compulsary as some mums can't do it at all e.g too painful or baby won't latch..I only breastfed my 3rd but after 4 days I just couldn't do it anymore.
I think mothers should have the choice.

Mumof4girls

Back to top Go down

Post  youngmummy92 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 pm

It shouldn't be made compulsary not many mums can breast feed for various reasons - baby won't latch on, not getting enough milk supply, not getting any milk, hurt too much. There's many reasons so women should have the right too choose whether they want to try or not, many do try but don't succeed so they have no choice but to go to formula.
youngmummy92
youngmummy92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum