Super Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weaning....

2 posters

Go down

Weaning.... Empty Weaning....

Post  mum of 3 Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 am

Having already got 2 older children, and things changing so much, i am a bit stuck on what i can start to give my 6mth old for lunch? She has 3 meals a day plus milk feeds. Normally for breakfast a baby cereal with milk, then at lunch either a custard pot or mashed banana and yoghurt with juice, then an hour later a milk feed, then late afternoon she has half a lumpy jar, then yogurt plus milk feed, then milk feed again before bed.
I am hoping some of you mummies can come up with yummy ideas for lunch??? i am struggling.....dont want to keep using jars, really want to start making my own food for her.
Hope some one can help.

mum of 3

Back to top Go down

Weaning.... Empty Weaning

Post  kirstymcgurk1989 Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:07 pm

you could start her on savoury for lunch? mashed up broccoli? broccoli and carrots? Mashed potato and melted cheese? or mashed potataos and the heinz baby cheese source, its suitable from 4 months onwards... just keep it simple. what did you give your other 2? Go with your instincts. the health proffessionals don't always know best. my lo was started on solid as 4 weeks as he was such a hungry baby.... he kept trying to have that much milk he kept being sick... and hes doing wonderfully..... no upset tummies no nothing.... mummy knows best =)

kirstymcgurk1989

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum