Super Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing like asked

Go down

Testing like asked Empty Testing like asked

Post  angiec Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Testing Testing One Two Three.................... Ok that's the testing done.. Hello all you mummy's out there wishing to talk about your toddlers, the problems we go through, Terrible Two's. Come on post here Very Happy x

angiec

Back to top Go down

Testing like asked Empty Re: Testing like asked

Post  youngmummy92 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey, my son is 20 months old and is already in his terrible two's. A few weeks ago he knocked his arm on a wall during a tantrum and ended up with a cast on for a week. But even though he hurt himself he still has those tantrums and has even started jumping on the bed and he lands so close to the edge which makes me have a lump in my throat each time and he climbs up on the coffee table. We've tried turning it upside down but he still goes up to it. What can i do to stop him from having these tantrums and stop him from climbing on the coffee table? I might not be able to stop him from climbing i'm sure every toddler does it but is there anything i can do to stop him from going there?
youngmummy92
youngmummy92

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum