Super Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEN!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

MEN!!!!!! Empty MEN!!!!!!

Post  alilou Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm

JUST NEED TO RANT!!! lol.

i have been with my partner for 8 yrs now and things had been great until recently. i would say its this past year since we found out i was pregnant with my youngest who is now 12 weeks old. but it seems to have got worse these past few weeks. to cut a very long story short, there has been a little domestic violence on both sides, which i did ring the police about, so know i have social services on my back. he has always been so secretive over his phone, and now it has gone to his facebook account and i know why cos he is always texting other girls. it wouldnt bother me too much but i stopped texting all my male best friends i had for him and it really upsets me cos i have lost some of the most important ppl in my life to be with him, i gave up so much for him. and how he is so secretive over it. now i have HIS best mate saying he wants to run off with me and the kids and marry me. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! lmao.

i do love him which i prob shouldnt but he is the farther of my 2 beautiful kids. please dont go on about how i should leave him and he doesnt deserve me i know all this but until u are in this situation you dont understand.

i just need to rant or i'll explode.

alilou

Back to top Go down

MEN!!!!!! Empty Re: MEN!!!!!!

Post  jacqui1528 Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 am

hi there, ive been in this situation before too. and am still with my husband of 13 years now. it all started when we fell pregnant with baby number 2. iain reall messed with my head the most. he told me an hr after giving birth that he was now going back to work Shocked he didnt though and then i came home 2 days later and he told me within 30 mins of getting through the door that he didnt love me anymore and that he was at his daughters birth for her. he didnt hold my hand or anything so was basically on my own..... Crying or Very sad ... he dissappeared with my son and came back 4 hrs later to tell me ok he did love me but i was abitch to live with. i thought omg ive just had the most horrendous preg. had pre eclampsia and in a wheelchair with spd and hes telling me im the bitch. anyways alot more happened but not going into deatil(too long lol) what is it with men..... i can understand what your going through. its amazing what we will put up with for the sake of love eh. Sad Sad Sad if you ever need to chat im here take care. x
jacqui1528
jacqui1528

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum