Super Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mummy to 3 going on 4

2 posters

Go down

Mummy to 3 going on 4 Empty Mummy to 3 going on 4

Post  angiec Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi all great thing going on here. Ok about moi. I am in my early thirties I know great aint it lol. I have 2 girls and 1 boy. I am also pregnant with baby no 4 who is also a girl. I come from Ayrshire in Scotland. Beautiful place worth checking out especially Sunny Saltcoats (If there ever is any sun lol) Been around a bit in Ayrshire lived in West Kilbride, Ardrossan, Stevenston, Irvine and now finally Kilwinning. Before moving down the coast I stayed in Glasgow until I was 15 years old a place called Langside where funnily enough the Battle of Langside took place. Don't know much else to say apart from my kids are my life, I live on benefits (not easy) But I love to be there for my children. I will be going back to college and University once my baby is past the crucial 1st year of her life to complete my nursing and hopefully move on to be a midwife. Reasons for doing nursing first?? Well there are not a lot of Midwifery Jobs available in the UK so I reckon get my nursing done first and then at least have a job whilst undergoing training for Midwifery. It's hard going but will be worth it in the end. Blessings to each and everyone of you mummy's it's hard work no matter how many children we have. Blessed Be! xxxxx

angiec

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=794192261

Back to top Go down

Mummy to 3 going on 4 Empty Re: Mummy to 3 going on 4

Post  jacqui1528 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 pm

hiya angie im jacqui mummy to 3 kiddies. we live in irvine ayrshire. thik you know some of my family already lol. sarahjane?? xx
jacqui1528
jacqui1528

Back to top Go down